LAST UPDATED: May 1, 2021
Summerfield Property Management (referred to below as “SPM”, “we” or “us)) is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal data (“personal information”). This policy governs the manner in which SPM collects, uses, maintains and discloses information collected from Users of www.summerfieldmanagement.com (our “Site”).
The term “Personal Information” as used in this policy means any information that identifies, relates to, describes, or is reasonably capable of being associated with, directly or indirectly, a particular individual or household.
Personal Information We Collect
Personal information includes but is not limited to name and contact details, family situation, tax information, personal financial information, employment information, and other data.
Personal Information Collection Methods
We collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Directly: You voluntarily submit information on our site, at meetings, when attending events, etc.
- Indirectly: Under certain circumstances we may receive Personal Information from placement agents, various professionals like lawyers, accountants, advisors, and others.
Personal Information Usage
We may use your personal information for,
- Offering our management services
- Managing business relationships
- Statistical analysis and assessment
- Communicating with interested parties
Personal Information Disclosure
We may provide your personal information and the data generated by our third-party collection and analytics tools like Google Analytics to our vendors that assist us in providing our services.
Personal Information Sharing
We may share your personal information with,
- Third-party service providers such as website hosting, e-mail delivery, and other similar services.
- Our affiliates.
- Third parties such as attorneys, accountants, tax advisors, etc.
- Courts, governmental and non-governmental regulators, including tax authorities,
- Law enforcement agencies or as otherwise required under law or regulation,
- Credit reference agencies who may use it to perform credit reporting and affordability checks for us and to verify your identity (e.g. age and residence), and to prevent and detect criminal activity, fraud and money laundering,
- Fraud prevention agencies who will use it to prevent fraud and money-laundering and to verify your identity.
- Our agents, advisers or outsource providers to provide agreed products or services.
Personal Information Protection
We maintain standard protocols to protect your personal data from unauthorized access or use. No data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed, to be secure at all times. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us.
This site may collect information, such as your IP address, which is associated with the access point through which you enter the internet and is typically controlled by your Internet Service Provider (ISP). Information such as is this may be collected from you and other users to perform statistical analyses of user behavior and characteristics, such as the frequency with which people visit various parts of this site.
We may collect and track the total number of visitors to the site, the number of visitors to each page of the site, and other aggregated data collected through third party collection tools. We may analyze this data for trends, such information will be maintained, used and disclosed in aggregate form only and it will not contain personally identifiable information.
A cookie is a string of information, which includes a unique reference code, a website stores them on a visitor’s computer when they visit. A session cookie expires when you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for extended periods of time. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided within your internet browser.
We use session cookies to make it easier for you to navigate our site. We set a persistent cookie to authenticate your login and they enable us to understand site usage, user interest, and improve overall site experience. If you reject cookies, you may still use the site but your ability to use some areas of the site may be limited.
We utilize analytics tools such as Google Analytics, to collect information utilizing cookies.
We may use Google Analytics and Google Ads and similar types of technologies to display relevant advertisements to users who have previously visited the site. Referred to as remarketing or retargeting, Summerfield may utilize previous session information to serve display advertisements to you on the site and based on such session information Google may set a cookie and serve ads to you on third party websites on the Google Display Network. Third party vendors such as Google may display SPM ads on websites across the Internet.
Notice to Users Located Outside of the United States
This Site and the services outlined are intended for users in the USA only. If you provide information, it may be transferred to the USA, which may not offer an equivalent level of protections as your home country’s data protection laws.
Child Privacy Disclaimer
This site nor our services are intended for children under the age of 16. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 16.
Links to Third Party Sites